PVC gloves are made of polyvinyl chloride through a special process. The gloves are allergen-free, powder-free, low dust generation, low ion content, and do not contain plasticizers, esters, silicone oils and other ingredients. They have strong chemical resistance, good flexibility and touch, and are convenient and comfortable to wear. Anti-static performance, can be used in a dust-free environment.
1. It is comfortable to wear and will not cause skin tightness after long time wear. Conducive to blood circulation.
2. Does not contain amino compounds and other harmful substances, and rarely causes allergies.
3. Strong tensile strength, puncture resistance and not easy to break.
4. Good airtightness, the most effective to prevent dust from spreading out.
5. Superior chemical resistance and resistance to a certain pH.
6. There is no silicon component and certain antistatic performance, which is suitable for the production needs of the electronics industry.
7. The surface chemical residue is low, the ion content is low, and the particle content is low, which is suitable for strict clean room environment.
What is the standard for medical grade gloves
To figure out its standards, we must first classify medical-grade gloves. They are classified into surgical gloves and examination gloves, as well as sterile and non-sterile. Correspondingly, four kinds of gloves are produced: non-sterile examination gloves, sterile examination gloves, non-sterile surgical gloves and sterile surgical gloves. The corresponding national standards are GB10213-2006 "Disposable medical rubber examination gloves", GB7543-2006 "Disposable sterile rubber surgical gloves", GB 24787-2009 "Disposable non-sterile rubber surgical gloves" ".
Moreover, because it can be used as medical disposable gloves, it includes not only rubber-natural rubber and synthetic rubber such as nitrile but also polyvinyl chloride. Therefore, for medical PVC gloves, there is also the relevant national standard GB24786-2009 "Disposable PVC Medical Examination Gloves".
These are the standards that medical gloves need to comply with. It needs to be clear that these standards are mandatory, and gloves named "medical" must comply with the requirements mentioned in these standards.
However, can gloves that have implemented these standards be transformed into "medical grade"? No, it still needs to be certified by the relevant national agency CFDA. In this way, it can truly enter the room and become a medical-grade glove.
The above information is provided by poly gloves manufacturer.